Hours of Operation
|Sunday||12-3 & 5-11|
- Do not email reservation requests. All reservations are taken through RESY.
- Due to the small size of our dining room, we are walk-in only. If there is a wait when you arrive, we are happy to take your name and number and send you to a neighboring bar for a drink; we will text you when your table is ready.
- However, for parties of 6-8, we do take reservations, and our reservation policy is as follows:
- We require a credit card number to hold your reservation – there is a $25 cancellation fee per person for cancellations without 48 hour notice and no-shows.
- We will hold your reservation for a 15 minute grace period; beyond that time, we will open the table up to other diners and you will be charged the cancellation fee.
- Your reservation will not be honored if you arrive with less than 6 people; in that case, you will be required to put your name down for a walk-in table for the main dining room.
- A reservation does not guarantee that we will still have EMMY Burgers available for your party.
- Join the Mailing List